Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Get your personal documents in order. Planning for the future can be difficult, if not impossible. However, everyone should plan for the inevitable, and prepare legal documents to assist with the distribution of your assets and property to your family and friends upon your passing.
In the absence of a Last Will and Testament, your property and assets could be caught up in a court for years, and the distribution of your property delayed to your loved ones.
If you have ever thought about drafting a Last Will & Testament but have always put it off until tomorrow, now is your opportunity to prepare for the future, and have your assets distributed as you choose.
With an Estate Plan:
* You ensure that your assets go to the people you choose.
* You minimize or avoid potential conflicts over the distribution
of your assets.
* You ensure that you are taken care of in the manner you wish
if you become incapacitated.
* You minimize Estate taxes or other transfer taxes.
* You and your loved ones will have peace of mind.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- POWERS OF ATTORNEY
- LIVING WILLS -- ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVES